About the Organisation
Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services across Australia to help people to live independently. Valuing each person's individual choice and control over their life, the organisation empowers their customers by putting individual preferences and support needs at the centre of their approach. The organisation has employees within New South Wales, Victoria, Perth, and Tasmania.
With a growing team Just Better Care is seeking a Clinical Support Manager to serve as a consultant to the clinical team across 30 locations in Australia. Operating under a franchise model, each Just Better Care location has their own identity, and a key mandate of the role will be to promote and ensure consistent service delivery across the whole organisation. The Clinical Support Manager will partner closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and proactively develop and follow up action plans.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Clinical Support Manager will work within the broader Quality team to:
- Provide ongoing coaching and advice to the clinical team around implementing clinical supports and managing incidents in line with the organisation's clinical governance framework.
- Review existing clinical development programs to determine effectiveness and compliance with industry standards policies and procedures to enhance service delivery and person-centred care.
- Establish consultation processes and contact groups among the clinical team to facilitate regular discussions and provide necessary training in identified areas or risk and improvement.
- Ensure documentation is meeting best practice reporting standards.
Some intra-state and inter-state travel will be required.
As an experienced leader within the Community Care or Case Management sector, you will have a demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and develop teams within a geographically dispersed organisation. In addition, you will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Strong knowledge of Clinical Standards and proven clinical skills within the human services industry.
- A high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a proven ability to work independently, with advanced time management and organisational skills.
- Experience influencing a broader organisation and effectively liaising with multiple stakeholders
Previous experience in a Clinical Support role would be highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to attend the annual conference to align on company strategic direction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment and workplace culture
- Beautiful office location in Manly, NSW
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email email@example.com
To apply, please follow the link via Seek.