Ready to get young people active in life and empower them to reach their potential? The PCYC is Australia's pre-eminent youth organisation working with Police and community.
- We get young people active in life.
- We work with young people to develop their skills, character and leadership.
- We reduce and prevent crime by and against young people.
Established in 1937 by Police Commissioner William John MacKay. It was a partnership forged with the community via Rotary to provide young people with a safe and positive alternative. Over 80 years later that vision has grown and now operates in 64 sport and recreational locations across NSW and is one of Australia's leading youth-focused organisations.
Have you been looking for that role where you can combine all your skills and experiences? Are you self-motivated, driven to achieve results and hit targets, wanting to build something that reflects your personality? Do you enjoy interacting with your community, driving a business and growing your own team of dedicated staff?
Perhaps you have skills from a different industry that's focused on customer service or business operations and have always wanted to work for a For Purpose Organisation?
As Club Manager you already possess a strong financial acumen, analytical thinking, and management expertise in order to oversee all aspects of club operations. You will have an exceptional interpersonal and communication skillset that allows you to present engagingly with youth, as well as members of the community, customers and suppliers.
This role entails the full scope of operational responsibility. You will be a consummate leader with the freedom and ability to manage the following:
- Meet and greet potential and existing members
- Achieve KPIs and targets
- Create a vibrant and fun club culture
- Promote the PCYC brand and image within the local community
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Show good business sense and have an awareness and understanding of what it takes to run a successful operation
- Demonstrate our values of Commitment, Respect, Integrity, Citizenship and Honesty
Details are in your DNA
Procedures and processes are daily challengers that you will manage in your stride.
- Child Protection - providing the safe environment for the youth of your community
- Community initiatives and programs
- Overseeing customer service
- Recruiting and training
- People leadership
- Financial performance
- Budget management
- Fundraising Sales and memberships
- Compliance, reporting and administration
- Club marketing and advertising
Don't miss the chance to join this mission driven and inspired organisation. We are continuing to grow in both size and strength, striving toward our Mission.
It's our people and their behaviour that are critical to our success. You will be driven, results-oriented, and organised. Your energy will be infectious as you inspire and lead a team toward providing Australia's pre-eminent youth organisation working with Police and community to empower young people to reach their potential.
Your profile includes
- You have an eye for detail, a natural sales ability and look for any and every opportunity to grow the business
- You lead by example
- Have a genuine care for your community
- First-rate people skills and a self-motivated work ethic
- Passion for the industry and empowering young people
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- Commitment for delivering excellence in customer service
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive salary package commensurate with your experience.
What's in it for you?
- Learning and Development Pathways!
- Awesome reward and recognition through the Locker Room with epic discounts just for our team!
- Most importantly - WE HAVE FUN EVERYDAY!!!
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au