This organisation is at the forefront in the provision of Community Care through In-Home care and nursing services. They provide in-home care services including aged care, disability services, personal care, nursing care and respite. Their team assist clients in living in the security of their own residence, promoting their client's independence and sense of wellbeing through quality supportive services.
The Community Nurse function is responsible for clinical case management of a dedicated allocation of clients within Sydney and surrounding regions.
The Community Nurse will be responsible for holistic care of the client, including the initial assessment of the client's care needs, creating a personalised care plan that considers any clinical and health & safety risks to both the client and our staff, ongoing clinical oversight and review of care in liaison with the client, their family, carer's and other clinicians.
The Community Nurse will;
- Provide clinical leadership, direction and day-to-day support and education of both carers and clients
- Ensure that the clinical care provided is operated effectively and efficiently, thereby providing quality service to the clients
- Manage all aspects of each client's service in consultation with the field Registered / Enrolled nurses and/or carers that service the client directly
- Assist the organisation in meeting both short- and long-term objectives and broad policy guidelines as defined by management
The successful candidate will have;
- Aged Care experience in the community
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements in the community
- Demonstrated ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Assessment and development of detailed, complex and tailored client care plans
- Experience in maintaining detailed client files
- Experience working in a collaborative and cooperative team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- High attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent computer, office and administration skills
- Essential: Registration with AHPRA
- Drivers Licence
- Own car with Comprehensive Insurance
- Police Check and Working With Children clearance
- Current First aid and CPR certificate
What's on offer;
- Provide a premium service in the market
- Great EVP and staff culture
- National organisation at the forefront in the provision of Community Care
To apply, please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or firstname.lastname@example.org