Quality, Compliance and Education Manager
Working for a large, non for profit residential aged care provider in North East Melbourne, seeking a Compliance Manager (CM).
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CM will work closely with all staff to deliver all training and education.
Furthermore, the CM will be responsible for all monitoring and continuously improving the Quality Systems and minimising operational risks on site. The position will have a key focus on benchmarking for clinical outcomes, care plans and ACFI and the overall living and wellbeing experience for residents and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse (Div. 1)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an Aged Care, Senior Clinical Management role.
- Proven and demonstrated consistently excellent quality and continuous improvement outcomes
- Proven management skills demonstrated team leadership, strong working knowledge of the new and current Aged Care Standards.
- Experience in Accreditation and Validation
- Evidence of ongoing education in clinical and/or management discipline
- Membership in Industry Reference Groups, committees and Associations
- Experience in working in an ethno-specific work environment
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org