Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation, entering an exciting period of growth.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to spearhead business development, driving and promoting all Client Services, including Day Programs, Respite Centres, Accommodation Services, Community Services and Allied Health across the Victorian market.
Reporting into the District Manager, the Customer Care Manager will be travelling on the road, building relationships and business for the organisation. Engaging and providing advice to a wide variety of audiences including potential clients, carers, parents and families on a range of issues relating to disability services and access requirements
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW and QLD our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported daily, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
- Passionate and care centric
- Proven and documented successful track record within sales - proof of targets met, KPI's achieved, budgets exceeded, and commission earned.
- Above average communication skills - both written and verbal.
- An understanding of the disability sector is desirable
- Proven experience in either sales or business development would be highly regarded
- Ability to interact with all key stakeholders associated with this position Must have an unrestricted QLD drivers' licence
Highly regarded and reputable organisation
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Great support and staff culture
- Attractive Commission Structure
- Salary Packing Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com