We are working with one of Australia's leading community care organisations providing in home care and nursing services. With nearly 2000 employees, this company holds a wealth of experience across Aged Care, Nursing and Allied Health community services.
This client are now seeking a Customer Care Manager for their Deakin portfolio who will be responsible for managing Customers with the highest level of care.
This role will encompass the initial assessment of the requirements for the Customer's Care, building a defined care plan for the customer that considers any clinical and health and safety risks to both the customer and front line employees.
In addition there will be continual Account Management and re-assessments to ensure the Customer is satisfied with the care being provided.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for managing all CHSP, HCP and private customers within the Deakin region. As the key Customer Account Manager for the region you be responsible for the identification of new customers and pro-actively managing existing customers to drive customer satisfaction.
Knowledge & experience required;
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency or equivalent for an Allied Health professional
- Previous experience in Case/Program management in the community
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A current drivers licence
- Demonstrated ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders for example GP, ACAT, Alzheimer's Australia, Outsourced services (i.e. Allied Health)
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6203 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org