About the Organisation
This opportunity is with an Australian owned provider of Community Aged and Disability care. This organisation operates across several states and territories and employs almost 2,000 nationally. With a strong understanding of care and support needs, this provider continues to challenge the norms of the sector and elevate outcomes for their clients to live more independently.
About the Role
The Customer Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for overseeing a region of customers to optimise their care and support services on a continual basis.
Overseeing the Sydney region, the CCM will be responsible for:
- The initial assessment of customer's needs in accordance with CHSP, HCP and private funding.
- Development of customised care plans that consider any clinical, health or safety risks to the customer and support teams.
- Liaising with Care Co-ordinators and service delivery teams to ensure services delivered are aligned with what has been promised to the customer.
- Collaborating with the Business Development function to identify growth opportunities.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a Case/Program Manager role in a community care setting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Case Management or Community Services is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure.
- Drivers licence is essential.
This organisation focuses on inspiring and challenging their staff every day whilst providing development opportunities to foster a long-term career in Aged Care.
The Customer Care Manager will provide pivotal support to the Sydney region, supporting customers to live independently and achieve their goals.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 or email email@example.com quoting the role title.
To apply, please follow the link.