Potential(x) was established to create a unique knowledge and technology company, focused on the health & human sectors.
Potential(x) is the full-service provider for the Health Roundtable, a partnership they are very proud to have held for over 20 years. These services are delivered to over 165 hospitals across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO, the Database Administrator (DBA) will be an integral part of the insights, knowledge, and data analytics team. The DBA will be responsible for configuring, enhancing, and improving the security and performance of database systems, environment and processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Create analytics dashboard for monitoring database environment analytics and making informed plans.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
This role will primarily be based in Surry Hills, Sydney. However, Potential(x) supports flexible work arrangements with the ability to work from home.
Candidates with the following qualifications, skills and experience are highly encouraged to apply:
- An undergraduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with Database Management certifications.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Database Administration and 5 years with MSSQL.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Project and task management skills including planning, scheduling, prioritising and controlling.
As an employee of Potential(x), you will have opportunities for professional growth and development, whilst working towards a share mission of enhancing outcomes in the Health Care industry.
To apply, please follow the link.