About the organisation
Our client is a not-for-profit provider specialised in aged, dementia and palliative care providing services in residential homes, sub-acute hospitals and community services.
With an expanding footprint across NSW, Victoria and Queensland, they provide care to over 17,000 people nationwide.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be part of a national team that provides knowledge, skill and advice on all thing's dementia related in both clinical and non-clinical matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing dementia specific expertise consulting and advisory services in the community
- Delivery services, that includes assessment, case management, supporting, mentoring and modelling to reduce the impact of behaviours on people living with dementia, their carer's and staff
- Build sector capacity through communication, education, mentoring and coaching in practice.
- Plan engagement with individuals and teams to achieve agreed practice development objectives and quality improvements.
- Access current evidence-based guidance and knowledge, ensure it is aligned with the Dementia Centre and utilise to inform all activities in the role.
- Utilise agreed processes to communicate, monitor and manage work delegations and projects including evaluation and reporting.
- Participate, contribute and learn as part of the Dementia Centre team in team meetings, professional supervision and team activities.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- Expertise in supporting people living with dementia
- Demonstrated skills in teaching, mentoring and coaching others
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with a customer and solution focus.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A current driver's licence and safe driving record
- Willingness to travel (accommodation and travel expenses covered)
What's on offer
Competitive salaries, accredited dementia specific training & career development opportunities, and a fabulous benefits program. For more info check out our website:
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on 02 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .