About the Opportunity
Representing a trusted and leading not-for-profit provider with a passion and focus on delivering tailored and high-quality clinical care.
Driven to enable their customers to "live life to the full", our client has a long history of providing personalised and flexible services across three integrated offerings; Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living, and Home Care, to meet the needs of residents and support communities across NSW and the ACT for over 50 years.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and accomplished Care Manager/ Deputy Facility Manager to join a fully accredited site in the Albury/ Wodonga catchment.
Overseeing all clinical components of the facility, the successful candidate will educate and support staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality care to all residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage, lead and develop care and facility staff to achieve the resident care strategy and meet performance standards and goals.
- Ensure that the service meets quality standards and contractual agreements.
- Support the Facility Manager in operational site management.
- Effective coaching and training of all resident care staff.
- Managing ACFI requirements to ensure effective, compliance, assessment and documentation to achieve excellent funding outcomes.
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in leading and developing a service delivery team, including Care Staff/AINs and Registered Nurses, to deliver the best in quality care and encourage a positive, results-focused culture.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities, and prior experience supporting the operational management of a residential aged care facility.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses:
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in a leadership/management role within an Aged Care environment.
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration.
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team within a residential setting.
- Solid ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge.
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience.
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax-free benefit).
- Meals and Entertainment card.
- Supported career development program.
- Paid relocation assistance.
To apply please submit your CV through the appropriate application link provided or contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206.