About the Organisation:
A leading healthcare services provider based in Melbourne is seeking to appoint an experienced and well-rounded corporate services leader to lead the function and to support the CEO on an interim 3 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join this well regarded organisation and contribute to various key initiatives across the function.
About the Role:
With a strong focus on Legislative compliance and operational excellence, the Director of Corporate Services will act as the CFO/COO and work closely with the CEO and Director of Clinical Services to:
- Drive and foster the conditions to create capacity and capability for rigorous corporate governance across the organisation, including the development of strategies, policies and procedures to ensure high standards of corporate governance are established and maintained;
- Provide leadership and governance to all services and ensure the effective provision and delivery of Health Care services, to optimise service delivery, minimise costs and ensure compliance with relevant requirements;
- Manage the performance of non-clinical reporting lines including Finance, IT, Coding, Billing and Health Information; and
- Ensure financial responsibility and accountability within the Corporate and Legal Services portfolio and develop and implement financial strategies that will ensure financial targets and key performance indicators are met.
Candidates with the following skills and experience are highly encouraged to apply:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline with CA/CPA accreditation.
- Proven experience in the leadership and management of Corporate services within a highly complex Health Care environment.
- A high-level of interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong relationships and lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- In-depth experience with patient administration systems, preference for WebPAS is highly desired.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.