An exciting opportunity to for a registered clinician to a leading provider within the ACT region. As the Facility Manager, you will have operational leadership of this scenic site, leading an established team.
We are seeking an experienced clinician and strong manager that will have oversight of all clinical and operational aspects of the facility. This position will also run the professional development of all care staff and drive a high performing and accountable team.
Reporting into the Regional Manager, this is an exceptional leadership opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to work in a picturesque location and drive the performance and best practice of staff across the site to ensure quality care to residents. Strong people management and experience driving a positive workforce culture is essential for this role.
We encourage applications from both local and interstate locations for this position. This presents as a great opportunity to join an impressive organisaiton and facility where you can continue to grow your management skills within a supportive and dynamic workforce culture.
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within a residential aged care setting
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Experience driving standardised processes across a facility
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Ability to operate within a budget
What's on offer:
A competitive remuneration package and relocation assistance is on offer for the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive organisational change within an aged care facility in a high impact setting.
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206 and send your current CV to email@example.com