Virtus Health is a market leading Assisted Reproductive Services provider. With a network of fertility clinics along Australia's eastern seaboard, Europe and South-East Asia, Virtus Health deliver the best possible outcomes for more than 5,000 couples and single women every year.
The organisation is currently seeking a Director of Nursing/Operations Manager (DoN/OM) to oversee two fertility clinics and the Hobart Specialist Day Hospital within Tasmania, driving positive cultural and operational change to optimise business outcomes and deliver outstanding patient care.
This is a unique opportunity to operate with a high level of autonomy to develop a performance measured team and drive strong business growth. As a fast-paced and growing international and publicly listed business, there is continued opportunity for career progression.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Victoria & Tasmania, the DoN/OM will:
- Oversee operational management and patient services across all sites, including identifying and implementing agreed patient service improvement initiatives.
- Lead and manage a team of 10 FTE to embed a positive work culture, overseeing staff recruitment, development and wellbeing.
- Collaborate closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including Senior Management, clinical staff, government representatives and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure robust financial management and reporting.
- Role model excellent customer service and drive an environment that ensures services are provided which meet the physical, psycho-social and cultural needs of patients.
This role is a re-location opportunity, based out of the picturesque town of Hobart, Tasmania.
The successful candidate will have current AHPRA registration, relevant tertiary qualifications and;
- Previous experience leading staff and managing an acute health service or other relevant setting at a senior level.
- A 'hands-on' approach and ability to act at both the strategic and operational level.
- Demonstrated track record building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, particularly medical doctors.
- Sound commercial management capability to drive business performance and provide quality patient care.
Ideally, this experience will have been gained working in a Director of Nursing (DoN) position in an acute or sub-acute setting, however those with broad operational and management experience will be considered. This may include those working at a Deputy DoN or acting level, or as a senior theatre manager.
Experience working within the Assisted Reproduction Industry or business integration experience would be highly regarded.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.