An exciting opportunity to for a registered clinician to join a leading not-for-profit aged care provider at their flagship facility in Western Sydney.
As the Director of Nursing/Facility Manager, you will have operational leadership of this large facility to ensure the effective delivery of residential care.
Currently going through organisational restructure at the site, this organisation is seeking a strong leader to have oversight of all clinical aspects of the facility through this transition period. This position will also run all professional development of care staff and drive a high performing and accountable team.
With a great clinical structure in place, this is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive consolidation of processes across the site to standardise policies and procedures across the facility to ensure the best quality care to residents.
Strong people management and experience driving a positive workforce culture is essential for this role.
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within a residential aged care setting
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Experience driving standardised processes across a facility
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Ability to operate within a budget
What's on offer:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive organisational change within an aged care facility in a high impact setting.