Our client is a fast growing, high performing faith-based not-for-profit Aged Care provider with over 80 years successfully delivering care, accommodation and services across NSW. They are now seeking a Director of Nursing/ Facility Manager to oversee their picturesque site in Albury-Wodonga region and located within close proximity to necessary services, shopping and travel.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Director of Nursing will be a strong leader and have oversight of all clinical aspects of the facility. This position will also run all professional development of care staff and drive a high performing and accountable team.
With a great clinical structure in place, this is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive consolidation of processes across the site to standardise policies and procedures across the facility and ensure the best quality care to residents.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses;
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within a residential aged care setting
- Strong people management and experience driving a positive workforce culture
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Experience driving standardised processes across a facility
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Ability to operate within a budget
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to drive organisational change within an aged care facility in a high impact setting. A clear career progression into upper management positions and competitive remuneration including NFP salary packaging is available to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or firstname.lastname@example.org