About the Organisation
The Benevolent Society (TBS) is a not-for profit and non-religious organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive change since 1813. Through their advocacy and work with older Australians, children and families, and people with different abilities, TBS lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. In this space, people matter. The skills and passion of their workforce drive the consumer experience and positive outcomes for the people and communities they work with. With 1,600 employees, over 600 volunteers, and plans for growth, TBS is operating in a sector undergoing substantial reform underpinned by changes to funding arrangements that provide greater consumer choice.
TBS is a complex, geographically distributed organisation with significant multi-stakeholder involvement across its operations in Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. Due to a recent innovative restructure, TBS is seeking a high calibre, Director of Practice and Impact Management.
About the Role
The Director, Practice and Impact Management will lead the design, implementation and review of TBS's common approach to client service delivery. This will ensure the provision of high quality, evidence-informed services guided by practice models that create transformative change for individuals, families and communities. This individual will also be responsible for the evaluation of client outcomes across the whole organisation including across Ageing, Disability and Child/ Family.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Child and Family, Practice and Quality, the Director, Practice & Impact Management will:
- Lead the design, development and review of leading-edge practice frameworks across TBS;
- Drive service excellence and a practice improvement culture;
- Embed the measurement and evaluation of effectiveness and impact that TBS programs and services have on the client and community;
- Proactively assess human service sector system developments and innovation that can enhance and improve service delivery for TBS's clients.
- Degree in a related Human Services, Health or Allied Health and relevant post graduate qualification would be desirable;
- You will be an architect for practice, they will work alongside the operational teams to influence and drive great practice at all levels and establish TBS as a leader in client safeguarding nationally;
- Breadth of experience and credibility across Ageing, Disability and Child and Family with the ability to work seamlessly across all service streams and regions.;
- Desire and drive to innovate and develop cutting edge, client focussed service models;
- Significant management skills at a senior level, including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines, staff and client conflict resolutions.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a newly created role with a reputable Disability and Community Services provider and build your own team. We are seeking an outstanding individual who lives and breathes Practice, Policy and Research to analyse and evaluate the impact of services across the organisation.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period. Applications will close Wednesday 15th July, 2020.