About the Company
Our client is a smaller, community based not-for-profit provider specialised in Residential and Community Aged Care services. The organisation is on a mission to provide high quality services in their region and ensure people remain comfortable as they age.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Residential Care Services is a key role within the senior leadership team and is accountable for the service and business outcomes of the Residential Care Business Unit. This position will have elements of strategic and operational responsibilities to ensure a high quality of care for residents across both sites. Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Management of all clinical, care and hospitality services across the two Residential Aged Care facilities.
- Delivery of clinical risk and infection control programs, whilst leading a continuous improvement approach to the quality of care.
- Ensuring adherence to the Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation standards across both homes.
- Oversight of commercial aspects including financial and human resources management.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- AHPRA registered with proven management experience in a Residential Aged Care setting.
- Knowledge of current Aged Care legislation and standards, with a demonstrated ability of leading a home through successful accreditation.
- A track record for leading continuous improvement in the quality of care to ensure a high level of service for all residents.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with excellent written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the senior leadership team. Along with the opportunity to gain multi-site management experience, this person will lead the Residential Aged Care business unit, with a highly appealing salary and NFP salary packaging benefits.
Applying to the Position
To apply for this position, please follow the relevant links below.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title.