About the Organisation
Key Assets: The Children's Services Provider (Key Assets) is an Australian wide not-for-profit, non-government national children's services provider. Founded in 2007, Key Assets has grown to provide out-of-home care, child protection, family preservation & reunification and disability services in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia, Victoria and Norfolk Island. An organisation that strives for continuous improvement, Key Assets partners with statutory bodies, community and carers to provide the best care and outcomes of success for children, young people and families.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a State Director to lead the team in South Australia. Part of the Executive Leadership Team, the SA Director will hold direct responsibility of a ~$5M budget and will oversee service delivery, strategy, contract management, government relationships, business and risk planning. Key Assets currently provide fostering services for over 100 children in SA, many with additional and complex needs. A key mandate of this position will be to grow and diversify the state's service offering.
Reporting to the Group Director - Operations, the SA State Director is responsible for:
- Leading the South Australian service and a team of 29 staff;
- Holding full P&L responsibility and accountability of business performance;
- Developing a state-based strategy and growth plan in line with Key Assets' broader strategy and mission;
- Establishing and maintaining key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring service provisions are aligned with organisational values, policy and legislative requirements;
- Participating and contributing to the Key Assets Executive Leadership Team.
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Senior Manager/Director with a demonstrated track record of leading a large service portfolio within the Child, Youth and Family sector. You will have experience growing and diversifying service offerings, utilising your strategic capabilities and industry networks to identify service opportunities that result in positive outcomes and impact for the communities served by Key Assets. You will be driven to foster and maintain a positive and collaborative culture, providing visible leadership and support to the state team.
As an experienced senior Manager/Director, you will also possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field i.e., Social Work or Psychology;
- Strong knowledge of the Child Protection and/or Out of Home Care system. Knowledge of broader Community Services is highly desirable;
- Proven experience running a large service or department including oversight of business strategy, risk management and OH&S;
- Knowledge of current Child Protection legislation and government initiatives in South Australia;
- The ability to travel across the state with occasional interstate travel.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to contribute to leading and continuing to build an award-winning organisation in an influential and critical leadership capacity delivering tangible results. In addition:
- Generous remuneration package
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Extra paid annual leave
- NFP salary packaging benefits
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.