About the Organisation
Our client is an innovative, passionate and genuine not-for-profit organisation whose primary focus is on supporting people with mild through to exceptional disability to lead fulfilling and joyful lives.
They have a long history of supporting people with various disabilities to live a full life and started from humble beginnings, evolving to be a prominent and successful service provider of disability support across NSW, Queensland and Victoria. This year they are celebrating their 65th birthday.
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence,
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported daily, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and successful people leader, to be appointed to manage their Disability Employment Services branch network across four sites in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of quality services and achievement of Department of Social Services (DSS) mandated KPI's using a model of best practice. They will be a responsible for delivering an exceptional client job placement service, supporting effective job seeker onboarding and developing and leading the Employment Service Consultants and other operations staff to assist with placing clients into suitable employment, providing success for both clients and employers.
The successful applicant will manage the following:
- Provide advice, guidance and training to DES Team Leaders and Employment Consultants in the performance of their daily activities.
- Responsible for development, implementation and monitoring of overall DES Budgets
- To support, supervise, guide and assist where necessary, Employment Consultants in the growth of client numbers and achieve DSS KPI's to secure a minimum three (3) star performance rating across all sites.
- Strong capability in financial management for a region or group of sites and able to review, assess and grow revenue results.
- To develop and implement employment strategies, quality assurance, business development, review and evaluation of services
- To develop and implement innovative strategies to meet the needs of clients and improve service delivery
- To foster strategic communication and build cooperative teamwork across the Afford employment Department
- Ensure all Afford WHS policy and procedures are adhered to
The successful applicant will be a successful and experienced Site Manager, with experience and capability developed from previous proven leadership roles from the Jobactive or Disability (DES) employment contracts.
With a proven track record of excellence in site management, people leadership and financial management to achieve desired star ratings performance, you will be an established manager from within Employment Services with a strong capability of working with complex clients with challenging barriers to employment.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package which includes salary packaging to $15,990 per annum tax-free and a fully maintained company vehicle.
A supported learning, development and career plan will seal the package, as your encouraged and supported to drive your career to new heights with this prominent disability employment services provider.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex McDonald or Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.