About the role
Due to our client's growth trajectory we are seeking two (2) District Managers to manage and oversee the overall effective operations of multiple Lifestyle Centres and Day Program Support Services within the South Western Sydney catchment.
The District Manager will:
- Deliver high quality person centred active supports to clients
- Provide direction, development and leadership to the team leaders
- Oversee and support with the P & L, budgets & forecasts
- Develop growth and manage services within defined budgets
- Identify and transition business development opportunities that are aligned to the organisation's strategic growth plan.
About the Company
A leading disability provider with an extensive and growing footprint in NSW, QLD and VIC. This organisation run services across lifestyle, day programs, group homes accommodation, allied health services, getaways, supported employment and training to support their 25,000 clients.
With roughly 1300 dedicated employees, this organisation prides themselves on their reputation of delivering service excellence, person centred care focused on individual outcomes and because of this; are highly respected in the disability community.
- Customer Service focused
- Previous experience with budgeting of over $5 million
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Previous leadership experience within community setting for people with disabilities.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Well-developed communication and superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with families, advocates and others as required.
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Salary packaging tax-free benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Quarterly bonus if KPI's are met (up to 25% of annual salary)
- Opportunity to improve the lives of someone living with a disability
- Great support and staff culture
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209