Representing one of Australia's leading not-for-profit health care providers, we are seeking a seasoned General Manager to oversee this large facility and ensure the continuing excellence of their service offering.
Identified as the organisations flagship facility for NSW, this role presents as an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Facility Manager looking to take on the challenge of an autonomous leadership role. A true 'General Manager' position, this person will have responsibility for budgets, HR, OH&S, and procurement for the large facility.
Offering an attractive remuneration package, this role will best suit someone looking to build their career in one of Australia's leading health providers
- The successful candidate will have:
- Current nurse registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in management.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Exposure to new resident business process.
- Management skills including recruitment, performance management and rostering.
- Quality and process improvement exposure
- Utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care.
If you would be interested in this position, please apply via 'Apply for this job'.