About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to provide support to the General Manager (GM) to ensure the efficient operations of the Coffs Harbour Health Campus and Coffs Clinical Network, during a period of exciting growth and change.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the GM in a range of activities involving significant multi-stakeholder engagement across all levels, including senior members internal and external to the organisation.
Reporting to the GM, the Executive Assistant will;
- Manage the day to day office administration needs and related activities. This will include acting as the GM's point of contact, in order to prioritise urgent and often sensitive matters to facilitate the optimal use of the GM's time.
- Provide executive and administrative support including diary management and secretariat services in addition to managing, preparing and reviewing high-level communications to ensure the smooth operations, while maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Engage closely with internal and external stakeholders to disseminate correspondence on behalf of the GM to ensure the timely and effective resolutions of issues.
- Work as part of a team of Executive Assistants within MNCLHD, providing leadership, training and support in administrative procedure.
- Contribute to the development, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of administrative practices and systems to optimise efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes.
The successful candidate will have a track record providing high level executive support working within a large, complex, service organisation. This role will appeal to high level administrators, office managers, chief of staff or project managers, ideally with working knowledge of government. In addition to the experience outlined in the selection criteria, the successful appointee will demonstrate:
- A high level of personal integrity, adaptability and diplomacy with the ability to maintain superior standards of professional conduct.
- Highly developed organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills to successfully coordinate and manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with advanced proficiency in using multiple technology platforms and software, also programs such as MS Office and Excel.
Mid North Coast Local Health District values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community it serves. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with a disability.
Need more information?
- Click here for the Position Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente on (02) 9157 6212 or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.