ParaQuad champions equity and independence for people with disabilities through services, partnerships, education and advocacy They are a not-for-profit organisation with over $70 million in revenue providing services to NSW, QLD and NT.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Executive Management Team, the Executive BP & Office Manager will,
- Provide essential support to the CEO, Executive Management Team and Board of Directors, including serving as key point of contact, coordinating meeting logistics and minutes, communications, and materials;
- Organise and coordinate key meetings, workshops and events;
- Maintain paper and online records - define procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal;
- Record, transcribe and distribute notes/minutes of meetings
- Be responsible for the complete office and facility management including maintenance, inventory, and upkeep.
As a highly influential and capable professional, you will have comparable experience and a genuine passion for supporting the strategic initiatives of an organisation through. In addition, you will have,
- 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant/ Business Partner, providing high-level administrative support;
- Proven experience with Board level reports and minute taking;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong ability to work under pressure, to prioritise tasks and problem solve to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate for purpose organisation. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 30th June.