About the Opportunity
A rare and highly impactful opportunity has arisen for an inspirational people and culture leader to join the executive team of one of Australia's largest and most vital social service providers (revenue of $700M Revenue). The Executive Director will lead the organisation's People & Culture team of 100 + staff and the strategy that supports the development and performance of the organisation's workforce across the entire employee lifecycle, always maintaining focus on the vulnerable Australians we deliver services to. The successful appointee will have overall functional responsibility, as well as lead several key strategic, organisation wide initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Leadership Development, working with leaders across the organisation to elevate leadership capability through formalised, pragmatic development programs and practices;
- Workforce flexibility, developing and executing the organisation's flexible working strategy in line with the requirements of the workforce of the future;
- Diversity and Inclusion, ensuring the organisation and its people reflect the communities they serve, and elevate LWB as a sector leader in Diversity & Inclusions; and
- Understanding our people and their needs through more effective data and impact measurement.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful appointee will demonstrate a breadth of functional expertise and executive leadership experience, as well as:
- Strong values alignment to the purpose of LWB and a client centric approach to decision making;
- An enterprise level mindset, contributing to the organisations overall leadership and strategy delivery;
- A highly strategic mindset and experience aligning the corporate strategy to effective human capital management and engagement;
- Proven leadership, the ability to drive high performance across the organisation;
- Proven experience working with and managing a diverse range of stakeholders, and the ability to develop strong partnerships across a complex, service delivery driven organisation; and
- A clear solutions orientation, the ability to motivate and inspire teams to deliver through ambiguity and challenge.
We are seeking a highly impactful and driven senior leader to contribute to the consolidation and future growth strategy of LWB. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your extensive executive leadership experience for this social impact driven sector leader.
LWB works with clients from diverse cultural and social backgrounds with varied life experiences, physical abilities and interests and seek to employ people who reflect the great diversity of clients. They know that your difference can be what makes the difference and strive for an inclusive culture where you can be your whole self at work. To be the best they can be, LWB actively seek people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to join them to partner with people to change lives for the better.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente or Alex McDonald of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212 or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au