About the Organisation
The Benevolent Society (TBS) is a not-for profit and non-religious organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive change since 1813. TBS lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. In this space, people matter. The skills and passion of their workforce drive the consumer experience and positive outcomes for the people and communities they work with. With 1,200 employees, over 600 volunteers, and plans for growth, TBS is operating in a sector undergoing substantial reform underpinned by changes to funding arrangements that provide greater consumer choice.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and leading a direct team of six, the Executive Director will contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation, championing key workforce initiatives and edge forward workforce innovation. While acting as a strategic business partner to the CEO and a key member of the executive team this Executive will be responsible for;
- Elevating workforce engagement, retention, and education programs to ascertain a competitive advantage
- Driving a performance based, values driven culture which is agile, resilient, and responsive to change
- Embedding an EVP reflecting the diverse needs of the organisation and the diverse communities in which TBS work
- Bolstering workforce technology platforms to continue to build an integrated, contemporary and customer focused HR team
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Executive leader with comparable functional experience in a complex service delivery environment.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Proven and measured success within a large distributed human services delivery organisation.
- Demonstrated track record of creating impactful, sustainable, and transformative change across employee and stakeholder experiences
- Proven track record in transforming engagement, performance, and culture.
- Experience within complex industrial relations environments
- Strong alignment to the commitment of bettering lives of vulnerable Australian's
This opportunity is for an influential leader to truly drive organisational strategy and goals within a reputable purpose driven human services provider. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.