Join one of Australia's largest and leading aged care providers. Due to internal an internal promotion we are now seeking a Facility Manager to join this organisation to take ownership of their facility in Sydney's North West catchment. Offering structure and support, this organisation promotes growth and development and an attractive incentive structure based on performance.
An opportunity to join a well-respected innovative NSW provider going through a substantial phase of growth. Expanding their remit across multiple states, this is an opportunity to work within an organisation that offers great internal development and growth.
Managing their large facility in Sydney's North West catchment, this is an opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to take ownership of this site. With a strong clinical team in place, this role will have full oversight of daily operations achieving financial performance, driving continuous improvement and delivering high quality care to residents.
With the right skills matrix around budgeting, ACFI, accreditation, and occupancy drives, this candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership and driving performance across the site, while working to uphold the mission and values of the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced and driven individual who can implement and be responsible for driving:
- A strong internal performance culture
- Clinical Excellence and processes
- Occupancy and engagement within the local catchment
- Clinical quality, safety and improvement
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within residential aged care
- A demonstrated ability of staff management skills including recruitment, performance management and rostering
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Aged care legislation knowledge
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206