An opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers going through a substantial phase of growth. Continuing their expansion across the NSW market, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to work within an organisation that offers great internal development and growth.
Managing their small facility in the North Sydney catchment, we are seeking an experienced and driven clinician who can implement and be responsible for driving:
- A positive and performance-based workforce culture, promoting learning and developing for all levels of staff
- Clinical excellence through processes and procedures.
- Occupancy and the engagement of key stakeholders in the local community.
- Promoting the organisation's brand and engaging in marketing initiatives for the facility
- A strong internal culture and enforce a performance driven internal team whilst driving recruitment processes.
With the right skills matrix around ACFI, accreditation, and occupancy drives, this candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership and driving clinical and operational performance across the site, while working to uphold the mission and values of the organisation.
Working with key stakeholders, the successful individual will possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to build and develop relationships and will enjoy working in a team environment.
We encourage expressions of interest from candidate who possess:
- 3-5 years' experience in a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing position within a residential aged care setting
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206