Working for one of Australia's leading and most reputable aged care providers as the Facility Manager, you will have full operational leadership of this large site and manage all resources to ensure the effective delivery of high-quality resident centred care.
With great clinicians in place, this is an opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join a site with the ability to be seen as a thought leader by driving process improvement and best practice within the business.
Located in the Western Sydney catchment and less than a 5-minute walk from public transport, this is an opportunity to join a team and enact change in a supportive and positive environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing position within a Residential Aged Care setting
- Strong people management and leadership skills with experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Able to demonstrate true care for resident satisfaction, and sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Able to demonstrate a high ability to operate within a budget
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration is desirable, but not essential
What's on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits available
- A supportive working environment with an established management team in place
- Opportunity to be hands on in a change management setting within a large facility
To apply, please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 or email@example.com