About the Organisation
Our client is an established provider of Residential Aged Care and Retirement Living across the greater Sydney region. This organisation has been successful in their mission to elevate the quality of care for elderly Australian's, and seeks to bring along employees who share the same purpose in their career.
About the Role
Reporting directly into the Senior Leadership team, the Facility Manager will be responsible for the management of this medium sized home in Sydney, leading a high quality, resident centric approach to care. Key responsibilities include:
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement to resident care and support.
- The management and development of clinical and non-clinical staff across the home.
- Adherence to clinical governance and accreditation frameworks.
- Oversight of commercial aspects including financial and human resources management.
Candidates with the following qualifications, skills and experience are highly encouraged to apply:
- AHPRA Registered with at least 2 years' experience in a Facility Manager or equivalent role.
- A strong understanding of clinical governance frameworks and the government accreditation criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of performance and accountability to support residents needs.
- Experience training and developing staff to enhance their clinical capability.
The Facility Manager will provide pivotal support to residents and staff in this home. They will be well-supported by the corporate office to help meet commercial and clinical outcomes and have access to continued career progression opportunities.
To apply, please follow the link.