About the Company
Allambie Heights Village Ltd. is a profit for purpose Company providing services across Allambie Heights Village Residential Aged Care Facility and two Retirement Villages at Allambie Heights on Sydney's Northern Beaches with plans to expand and develop.
Located in a tranquil setting with immaculate gardens, the Allambie Heights Village overlooks the Manly Dam Reserve, Chatswood and the City Skyline. The village is in a central location with public transport options to Warringah Mall, Manly, Chatswood and the City.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Facility Manager will provide leadership and direction to staff of the Residential Aged Care Facility, ensuring a high quality of care for residents and ongoing development opportunities for staff. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Devising and implementing strategies that are aimed at maximising the occupancy of the residential aged care facility.
- Leading and managing teams of clinicians, nurses, care staff, housekeeping and others to achieve optimal outcomes for residents.
- Oversight of commercial management of the facility including financial and human resources management.
- Being a strong advocate to residents and showing commitment to maintaining a homely and caring environment.
For this role, we are seeking candidates that meet the following skills, experience and qualification requirements:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse with four (4) years management experience in a Residential Aged Care setting.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of nurses, care and other staff groups, providing them with direction, support, and guidance.
- Knowledge of current Aged Care legislation and standards, with a demonstrated ability of leading a residential aged care facility through successful accreditation.
- A track record of leading continuous improvement in the quality of care to ensure a high level of service for all residents.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated evidence and ability to operate a RACF autonomously and successfully as a business, to achieve high standards and financial profitability
- Infection Prevention Control Lead qualification is highly desirable
What's on Offer
As the Facility Manager with Allambie Heights Village Residential Aged Care Facility, you will form an integral part of the leadership team and work within one of Sydney's most well-regarded organisations. You will partner with a highly capable CEO, management and care team to lead a resident centric, high quality service within the Allambie Heights Residential Aged Care Facility.
You will have access to salary packaging benefits and be remunerated at an above market rate. The CEO values his staff and management team highly.
For a confidential discussion or role related enquries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.