Working with one of Australia's leading boutique Aged Care providers, our client is currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth and development.
Within this organisation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facility Manager / Director of Nursing to be appointed at their residential aged care facility in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Facility Manager will be responsible for the overall operations and financial performance of the home and the delivery of care and accommodation services to residents.
The successful Facility Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Plan and lead the to day operations, care, lifestyle and accommodation services including food and catering, laundry, cleaning, maintenance and business support and management of the built environment.
- Ensure the Management Systems are implemented consistently across the facility and a Continuous Quality Improvement system is maintained
- Manage issues in an equitable and timely manner, providing opportunity and guidance to promote open, honest and constructive communication and consultation throughout the facility with residents, carers, staff, management, volunteers, visitors, external providers and community services.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses:
- No less than 5 years senior management experience within a large residential aged care facility
- Current Nurse AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of and commitment to the requirements of a compliance framework
- Demonstrated team development and leadership skills
- Commitment to and understanding of the process of Continuous Quality Improvement
A strong and stable clinical team and structure is in place as well as clear career progression into upper management positions. A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or firstname.lastname@example.org