About the company
With a presence across NSW and ACT, our client have been serving the community by providing professional, caring support for veterans.
Focused on enriching the lives seniors through connected, supportive, and vibrant communities.
This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers during an exciting period of growth and development.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of NSW's leading Aged Care providers and take ownership of their facility in regional NSW.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the Facility Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the home including the clinical care, compliance and the sites financial performance.
The role will be supported by an experienced clinical team and play an active role in building a cohesive team and positive internal culture.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following.
- 3 years' experience at a Management level in Aged Care
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in managing a clinical team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of ACFI and financial management
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package
- Unique step up opportunity for the right candidate
- An opportunity to join one of the most established providers of Aged Care
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the executive team.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org