An exciting opportunity to for a registered clinician to join one of Australia's leading and most reputable aged care providers. As the Residential Manager you will have full operational leadership of this boutique site and manage all resources to ensure the effective delivery of high quality resident centered care.
Located in a major regional hub in the NSW Northern Rivers, this is an unprecedented opportunity to enjoy coastal views and a relaxed pace of life while accelerating your career development.
This organisation provides a dedicated team around ACFI, Quality and Education to provide superior care to its residents.
With these great structure in place, this is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced DDON or Care Manager to fast-track their career into a well supported management position.
Strong people management and experience driving a positive workforce culture is essential for this role.
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within a residential aged care setting
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Ability to operate within a budget
What's on offer:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. There is a supportive working environment with a strong and established Regional Manager and senior management team in place.
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 and send your current CV to email@example.com