Working for one of Australia's leading and most reputable aged care providers as the Facility Manager/Director of Nursing, you will have full operational leadership of this large site and manage all resources to ensure the effective delivery of high-quality resident centred care.
With great clinicians in place, this is an opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join a site with the ability to be seen as a thought leader by driving process improvement and best practice within the business.
Offering expcetional service, this facility it located in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs. This is an opportunity to join a team and enact change in a supportive and positive environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing position within a Residential Aged Care setting
- Strong people management and leadership skills with experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Able to demonstrate true care for resident satisfaction, and sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Able to demonstrate a high ability to operate within a budget
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration is desirable, but not essential
What's on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits available
- A supportive working environment with an established management team in place - work for one of Australia's leading healthcare providers
To apply, please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 or email@example.com