About the company
We are excited to partner with a long-standing non for profit (NFP) organisation in South West Sydney that has a dedicated and proven focus on enriching and enabling the lives of residents through holistic person-centered care.
About the role
Reporting into the Executive Residential Manager and working closely with the leadership team, the Facility Manager (FM) will be responsible for all clinical, financial and workforce management of the medium-large sized home in South West Sydney.
This role will lead and support a robust clinical team (comprising of a Care Manager, Registers Nurses and Care Team) to deliver safe and effective personal and clinical care and will continue to drive a positive internal culture.
The successful candidate will ensure that the facility meets accreditation standards, complies with legislative requirements, and delivers consumer outcomes.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following.
- 3+ years' experience at a Management level in Aged Care
- Strong understanding of ACFI and financial management
- Ability to work effectively and engage with a range of internal stakeholders and consumers
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Committed to innovation, quality and continuous improvement
- Experience in managing a clinical team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org