Representing an aged care provider in the Sydney metro area, we are seeking a seasoned Facility Manager looking to take ownership of a small facility with flexible work options. Currently operating as a high performing facility, this person will be reponsible for the continuing excellence of their service offering.
Leading an established clinical team, this person will inherit an amazing and supportive team and the role will focus on continuing to drive occupancy and clinical excellence. Offering an attractive remuneration package and nine day fortnight arrangement, this role will best suit smeone looking for a change of pace within one of Australia's most innovative providers.
- The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in management.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Exposure to new resident business process.
- Management skills including recruitment, performance management and rostering.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care.
If you would be interested in this position, please apply via 'Apply for this job'.