About the company
Our client is an organisation that provides excellence in aged care, accommodation and services to older Australians on the principles of harmony, respect and trust, with multiple locations across Sydney. They now require a Facility Manager at one of their small, boutique residences on the Upper North Shore.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the CEO, the Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the facilities business. This will include (but not be limited to) the following;
- Provide leadership and support to facility's Care management team and staff.
- Maintain and advance the reputation of facility as a high quality, caring, friendly and safe environment, which consistently provides an excellent level of environment and nursing care to all residents.
- Ensure that the organisation meets all state and/or federal government legislative requirements.
- Ensure that the organisation meets Accreditation standards and is compliant at all times.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Registered Nurse with current registration with APRHA (Essential)
- Minimum five (5) years nursing management experience
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in aged care
- Strong understanding of the new aged care accreditation standards
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Highly organised and possessing a strong systems and quality mindset
- A high standard of personal appearance and conduct, including exceptional communication skills
What's on offer
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity to work with an employer of choice offering career progression opportunities. This is also an excellent opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to take the next step in their career at a boutique facility with an excellent culture.
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 and send your current CV to email@example.com