Representing a most respected and established provider within the Australian Aged Care industry, with a network of Aged Care homes located across the East Coast and into South Australia.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and accomplished Facility Manager/ Director of Nursing to join their signature home in the Adelaide area. Located in a leafy inner Adelaide suburb, the heritage styled home is close to local shopping centres and public transport.
The Facility Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and quality management within the home to ensure the delivery of high-quality care to all residents. This will include;
- Manage, lead and develop care and facility staff to achieve the resident care strategy and meet performance standards and goals; ensuring the service meets quality standards and contractual agreements.
- Manage ACFI requirements to ensure effective, compliance, assessment and documentation to achieve excellent funding outcomes.
- Manage the facility's resources to achieve non-financial and financial targets as agreed in each year's annual budget.
- Build and uphold the facility's reputation within the community and build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Build and foster a working environment that enhances individual and team performance and promotes productivity.
- Support the organisations values and mission
We are seeking a highly experience clinician with a proven track record in leading and developing a service delivery team, including Care Staff/AINs and Registered Nurses, to deliver the best in quality care and encourage a positive, results-focused culture. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities, and prior experience in operational management of a residential aged care facility.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses;
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in a leadership/management role within an Aged Care environment.
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team within a residential setting.
- Solid ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge.
- Demonstrated commercial experience and operational insight.
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant management or healthcare field as well as Registered Nurse (division 1) qualification is highly desirable. On offer is a competitive remuneration pack including increased annual leave or superannuation with a strong clinical support team and structures in place.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter through the application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 or email@example.com