An opportunity with a key not-for-profit provider, we are looking for an experienced Facility Manager with a clinical background to join this high performing facility in a key regional NSW town. Working at a site with a leading lifestyle program and two clinical managers, this is an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manager to make this site their own.
Working closely with the Regional Manager, this manager will have experience managing financials whilst driving performance and ensuring quality care for residents. With sound knowledge of accreditation and clinical governance, this role will be well suited to an accomplished Facility Manager or highly experienced Care Manager looking to take a step up in their career.
The successful candidate will:
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Minimum of 3 years in a management role within Aged Care or Multi-purpose setting
- Experience driving occupancy within a highly competitive catchment
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience