Working with one of Australia's fast growing and innovative aged care providers on the east coast, we are seeking an experienced Facility Manager looking to make their mark on a site located in Sydney's South West. Working closely with members of the Executive Leadership team, this person will be responsible for the clinical and operational running of the facility and developing the processes and procedures to provide high quality care.
Overseeing two dwellings, this person will be responsible for resident care, staff management, OH&S, continuous improvement, education, and accreditation for the facility. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and developing a service delivery team. Offering the potential to grow with the business into a multi-site role in future, this opportunity will be well suited to an accomplished and experienced Facility Manager with sound knowledge on running a large site.
The successful candidate will have;
- Current nurse AHRPA registration
- Evidenced experience in a leadership/management role within residential aged care
- Previous experience taking a facility through a successful accreditation
- A strong understanding of ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience
Please submit your application via the application portal