About the company
This is an opportunity to work with one of Australia's most experienced and trusted providers of aged care services. As an organisation they have evolved from their roots dating back to the 1920s.
With a portfolio of residential aged care homes, beautiful retirement villages, and providing home care services, they know how to provide compassionate care for residents and loved ones.
They now require an experienced Facility Manager/Director of Nursing for of the group's largest aged care facility in Sydney's Inner West.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of this large home.
The role will provide effective operational management and leadership across the facility and its grounds. The service is a multicultural, multi-disciplinary home serving a vast resident mix and working with a range of staff and other providers.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Minimum five (5) years Aged Care management experience
- Experience managing a large facility - 100+ beds
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Experience driving a culture change within an aged care environment
What's on offer
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading aged care providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to drive organisational change on a large scale with one of the nation's most established providers.
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org