About the Company
We have been engaged by a mix of not for profit and private organisations who are established providers with great brand reputations and working environments. These organisations offer innovative and modern facilities and share the common goal to create the best possible care services for their residents.
- North Shore & Northern Beaches.
- South West Sydney.
- Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast.
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter.
- Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast.
- Far North Coast & Regional New England.
About the Role
As a Facility Manager/General Manager, you will have responsibility for the overall clinical, operational and financial management of the home. You will have a strong passion for Aged Care and an aim to ensure a continuous improvement approach to the quality of care for residents and an elevation in the capability of employees.
The Facility Manager/General Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the home to be a high performing quality site that meets consumer expectations and all contractual obligations.
- Maintaining adequate and appropriate staff documentation and records. Review, analyse, evaluate, action and report on audits and audit outcomes.
- Ensuring system development and adherence to Aged Care Quality Standards including the development of new system and services that meet the new accreditation standards.
- The implementation of all quality assurance systems, programs, actions and activities.
- Working with other teams and staff to achieve organisational outcomes.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possess:
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA (desirable but not essential).
- 5+ years postgraduate nursing or aged care management experience.
- Previous experience at a senior management level within Aged Care.
- Experience in ensuring adherence with standards and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to implement WHS&E policies and procedures and return to work programs.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to provide management expertise in a leadership position.
- Competitive remuneration packages available.
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits.
Not the right timing for you? If you know someone great in the sector, Orchard have a great referral program in place for successful placements. Please get in touch to find out more!
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Poppy Plater on 0410 545 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.