We are working on an exciting opportunity with an established not-for-profit Aged Care provider with a reputation for excellence.
Working directly with members of the executive leadership team, this person will be the face of the organisation responsible for achieving customer, operational and human resources targets.
We are seeking a charismatic individual who enjoys the people side of the clinical practice. Taking responsibility for a large residential site this individual will enjoy working in a diverse team environment, solving problems in a pragmatic manner and be community minded.
Ensuring the highest care standards for residents, this role will most likely suit an existing Facility Manager or a highly experienced Care Manager looking to move into a leadership role within a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a clinical management position.
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership
- Comfort engaging as a representative for the business.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
To apply please submit your updated CV through the application portal