An opportunity with a growing not-for-profit provider, our client is looking for an experienced Facility Manager with a clinical background. The successful individual will take full ownership of a facility and navigate a path towards industry best practice.
Located in a key regional NSW town, the successful candidate will have experience within: sound staff management, rostering, ACFI uplift, staff engagement, and a successful track record of accreditation. With lucrative incentive structures linked to clinical and organisational improvements, this role will be well suited to a highly experienced Facility Manager, looking to create impact in a key senior leadership role.
The successful candidate will:
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Minimum of 5 years in a management role within Residential Aged Care
- Experience driving occupancy within a highly competitive catchment
- Evidenced experience implementing policies and procedures around staffing and HR
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience
To apply please submit your updated CV through the application portal