About the company
This is an opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading aged care providers as they continue to expand their operations.
Our client is one of Australia's largest aged care providers with more than 60 residential aged care homes nationwide and nearly 50 years of providing high quality aged care across the nation.
They now require a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing for one of their large facilities in South West Sydney.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of this large home. This will include clinical care, compliance, financial performance and accommodation services.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Extensive residential aged care or healthcare management experience on a large scale
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Experience driving a culture change within an aged care environment
What's on offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities with one of Australia's largest providers
- Extensive support from a robust head office and regional team
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org