Working with one of Australia's leading NFP growth providers we are looking for a Deputy Facility Manager or Senior Care Manager to further develop their leadership skills within a true step-up facility setting. Working closely with the Head of Care and members of the executive leadership team, this person will be responsible for the clinical and operational running of the facility.
Overseeing a clinical team as well as HR, finance, admissions, procurement and hotel services, we are seeking an ambitious individual looking to take responsibility for an aged care facility. Ensuring the highest care standards for residents, this role will most likely suit a highly motivated and experienced Care Manager looking to move into a leadership role with support and structure from the executive leadership team.
The successful candidate will have;
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a clinical management position.
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.