We are representing a multiple award winning, blue-chip care provider, who is seeking an experienced Facility Manger to assist with the continuation of excellence within their organisation. Located in Northern Sydney, the successful candidate will be appointed onto the organisations Senior Leadership Team and obtain responsibility for executive level decisions. Leading a highly experienced, jovial and proficient workforce, you will assist in the organisations constant continuation of care.
Operating a large facility, for one of Australia's largest care providers you will lead from the front. With the full support of an established junior leadership team and dedication from Regional and State representatives, the chosen individual will inherit an amazingly supportive team, within a company structure synonymous with success.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in management.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Management skills including recruitment, performance management and rostering.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care.
- Excellent communication skills.
For a more detailed understanding of this strictly confidential role, please contact;
Alex McDonald on 0411720547