An exciting opportunity to for an expereinced manager to join a leading NSW aged care provider. The Facility Manager is responsible for the operational leadership and management of resources to effectively deliver high quality resident centered care to the needs of residents.
Managing a medium sized facility in Sydney's West catchment, we are seeking an experienced and driven clinician to take accountability in ensuring compliance with all organisational Policies and procedures, relevant standards, legislation and accepted industry practices.
The successful candidate will be responisble for the following:
- Accountability to deliver quality clinical care, maintenance standards and promotion of a positive work environment and sound business decisions.
- Building a strong internal culture and enforce a performance driven internal team whilst driving recruitment processes.
- Promoting a positive and performance-based workforce culture, promoting learning and developing for all levels of staff
- Driving clinical excellence through processes and procedures.
- Managing occupancy and the engagement of key stakeholders in the local community.
With the right skills matrix around ACFI, accreditation, and occupancy drives, this candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership and driving clinical and operational performance across the site, while working to uphold the mission and values of the organisation.
Working with key stakeholders, the successful individual will possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to build and develop relationships. A passion for working with multiple teams of varying capability levels and at differing stages of the organisational chart. Will enjoy working in a team environment.
We encourage expressions of interest from candidates who possess:
- 3-5 years; experience in a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing position within a residential aged care
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration desired but not essential
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills - reconciliations and statistics
- Ability to operate within a budget
To apply please submit your CV through the appropriate application link provided or contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206