About the Organisation
Currently working with a leading Australian Aged Care provider who pride themselves on being an employer of choice, this organisation strives to build a community around quality care for their residents.
With facilities across NSW, this organisation has experienced healthy growth and as a result are looking to build out their capability at a number of levels across their management team.
Due to growth within the business there are a number of Facility Manager vacancies across their portfolio in NSW. As the Facility Manager you will have ownership of your site and be responsible for ensuring excellence across operational and clinical care to residents.
Working closely with a high performing and care centric executive team, this is an opportunity to make an impact.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assist developing a clinical education program that ensures the continued professional development and competency of the clinical and care team.
- Liaising with external medical and allied health professionals to ensure changes in resident care needs are reported and reviewed. Ensuring prescribed changes to clinical care are implemented effectively and evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Actively promote and drive a positive internal culture aligned to organisational values
- Managing the aged care lifestyle and leisure program, ensuring a variety of engaging programs are available to enrich the lives of our aged care residents.
- Managing the delivery of hospitality and lifestyle services
- Supporting the creation of community, creating linkages between aged care residents and retirement living, opportunities for joint activities, volunteering, shared team resources, etc
With evidenced skills around ACFI, accreditation, and occupancy drives, this candidate will have a genuine interest to working closely with residents within a care centric environment.
The successful individual will have experience and capability developed from proven leadership roles from within the sector. Possessing a strong financial management, commercial acumen and knowledge of clinical governance frameworks.
With the ability to build and develop relationships the candidate will need to enjoying working in a team environment, liaising closely with key stakeholders, and empowering and educating staff to provide high-level customer care and clinical excellence
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Experience in a Facility Manager/Director of Nursing position within a residential aged care setting
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Occupancy and the engagement of key stakeholders in the local community.
- A strong internal culture and enforce a performance driven internal team whilst driving recruitment processes.
- Strong team leadership experience, with demonstrated abilities across all people management activities
- Effective conflict resolution skills with a high emotional intelligence
- Uphold the mission and values of the organisation.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an appealing remuneration package
A supportive environment from front line to senior executive levels, and work with a prominent and caring aged care employment services provider.
To apply please submit your application via the relevant portal.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206