About the Company
A leading provider in the Aged Care and Disability sector, this organisation has developed a reputation for providing high impact, innovative and superior quality of service to a large and disperse client cohort.
Due to the growth of the organisation and recent structural changes, our client is seeking to build their finance team to enhance their corporate infrastructure.
About the Role (Finance Manager)
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will:
- Manage and review monthly and year end closing, the financial control processes and completion of statutory obligations
- Lead and manage a team of Financial Accountants
- Drive continuous improvement in the speed of monthly financial close whilst enhancing financial reporting dashboards
- Ensure accuracy in the P&L and balance sheet
- CA qualified with tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Prior experience as a Finance Manager within within Aged Care, Disability, Community Services or the broader Health Care industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of three or more Financial Accountants.
- Technically strong with a high level of stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join an organisation that is recognised for creating a positive and lasting impact on vulnerable Australians. This opportunity offers an appealing total salary package with the opportunity for ongoing professional development.
This will be a new year, new start opportunity, and we high encourage you to reach out to Dylan Kovacevich at email@example.com for a confidential discussion or role related queries.
To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.